As we update our software to add features and patch issues, it’s important to stay on top of our updates! To check for (and install) updates, please follow these simple steps:
- In Fluxergy Works, click the “Admin” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Select the Firmware tab.
- Select the Firmware Source dropdown, and pick “LOCAL”.
- Select the “Check for Updates” button.
- If there is an update, proceed to Step 3.
- If not, congrats! All done.
- Navigate to the path file and select it.
Any device with a firmware version lower than the patch will have its update icon enabled (by default they are greyed out).
- Select the update icon
- If working, you will get a brief pop-up and see your firmware version rev up.
- If not, you’ll get an error message. Please contact support.
- Wait ~5 minutes.
Your device will show as “unavailable” during this time. Once the update has finished, your device will be “available” again and you’re good to go! If the “unavailable” status persists for more than 10 minutes, please contact customer support.